Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My First Photo Album

I saw a few photoalbums made with the translucent envelopes in the Splitcoast Galleries, so I thought I'd give it a try. It was super easy!! This was going to be a test run just to try out measurements and try around but, I think it's kinda a fun album so I'm going to give it to Kenzie. I think it'd be fun to take some pictures with her and let her pick some out to put in the album. :)

Ingredients:
Designer Paper: So Saffron
Cardstock: So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant, Ruby Red, whisper white
Stampset: Priceless
Miscellaneous: Dazzling Diamonds, Corner Rounder (to make scallops), Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Translucent Envelopes, sticky strip, stampin dimensionals

I used 5 translucent envelopes and adhered them to eachother with the adhesive that comes on the envelopes already then adhered them to the cardstock with sticky strip. The front and back covers of the album are mesaured at 7 1/4"x5" and scored on one side at the 1" mark.

Thanks for stopping by. Sorry I hadn't blogged in a few days, between being busy at work the last few days I've also been looking at the new catty preparing my first order!! :) Now it's onto my grocery list... so not as fun as my Stampin Up list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment