Friday, June 26, 2009

Miracle Worker for Dull Punches

I've been using my punches more and more lately. And they've been getting harder and harder to use. I've felt like it takes a lot more strength to use them, especially my scallop circle punch. Then, yesterday my 1 3/8" square punch was punching out squares with frayed edges. This morning I decided to try the soda can sharpening trick to see if it really works... and it did!! I'm SO happy!! It worked even better than I thought it would!! I used one can per punch, punching out as many pieces of the soda can as I could fit and it worked perfectly.

Here is a video that I found on youtube by Stampbusters to show you how to do it....




I hope this helps some of you!! Happy Friday!! I hope Everyone has a GREAT weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment