Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Little Birdie Told Me...

There are so many June Birthdays at my work. This card is one I made for a lady I work with. It's made with older "In Colors", but I still love them! I hadn't used my Simply Scrappin' kit "Creative License" yet... I tend to not use my Designer Paper because I want to "save it for something special" lol... but I am going to try to get over that...

Ingrediets:

Designer Paper: "Creative License" Simply Scrappin Kit; Striped DP (5 1/4x4), Star DP (2 1/4x2 3/4), Flower DP (4x3 1/4)
Cardstock: Whisper White (1 7/8x2 1/4), (5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored @ 4 1/2), scrap piece; Pumpkin Pie (2x2 3/8), scrap piece; Wild Wasabi (2 3/8x2 7/8); Blue Bayou (4 1/4x3 1/2)
Stamp Sets: Happy Everything (inside card), A Little Birdie Told Me
Punches: Large Oval, Small Oval
Ink Pads: Wild Wasabi, Black Stazon
Markers: So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie

Let me know what you think!! Have a GREAT Saturday and Father's Day Weekend everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment